Snapchat, with its 200+ million users, is another great platform tool to market your brand. In fact, with 76% of Snapchat users being online shoppers, it’s a great tool to help you engage with your customers and create interest for your brand. Snapchat is all about the here and now and is one of the best platforms to reach your audience instantly with an almost instant result.
The top three benefits of Snapchat marketing:
- Less Competition: Social media is great for advertising your brand. In fact, almost all branded companies have a solid social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram. If you are a new brand, it can be difficult to compete and stand out from competition with millions of followers. Snapchat is still relatively new to the business market race and, therefore, has less competition in reaching your target audience over other social media platforms.
- It’s Unique and Different: It’s all about the here and now! It’s a platform all about visuals over word content. By snapping a photo or video and publicly posting, you can engage with millions of users in a matter of seconds. Drive traffic to your website and Zazzle store by regularly creating and updating your Snapchat story.
- Reach a New Target Audience: Snapchat is the best platform to expand and reach a new customer audience quickly. In fact, one of the clever marketing tools on Snapchat is the Snapchat lens or geofilters. For example, launching a new product for a particular event? Investing in a Snapchat lens with your product is a sure way to reach an audience you are not connecting with on other social media platforms.
Best ways to use SnapChat to market your brand:
- New product launch – Generate interest and give your audience an exclusive sneak peek of your new product before its official launch.
- Product demos and tutorials – Show your customer’s different product usages with videos of your product in action.
- Behind the scenes – Give VIP access to your audience.
- Share promo codes and exclusive discounts.
- Buy and create your own Snapchat lens.
While Snapchat may not be the ideal marketing tool for many business brands, it can be a great beneficial tool for reaching customers on platforms. Unlike other platforms, it’s still in its up-and-coming stage and while it’s still growing, it has yet to become overcrowded with product advertising. Therefore audience engagement levels are significantly higher than other platforms. Boost your brand today and get snapping!