If a customer reaches out to you with a question that you’re unsure of how to answer, please forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll then contact the customer to help answer or resolve any issue they might be having. If the customer provided an order ID, please email that to us as well.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have all of the information I need to produce an order. How do I contact the customer to receive clarification?
- My shipping label won’t print properly. What do I do?
- I received some confusing instructions from a customer. What should I do?
- I need to cancel an order. How do I do that?
- I see an order has been cancelled. What could have happened?
- How do I place a product out of stock so that orders stop from coming in?
- My customer emailed me directly with a question I can’t answer. What do I do?
- I received a notification that I have an order! What do I do now?
- My order is ready to go. How do I ship it?
- Where can I see all of my orders?