As a new Maker, we understand the challenges in navigating the Zazzle Maker Platform. Below is a navigational breakdown of features found on your Dashboard.
First, you will need to log into your Maker account at https://maker.zazzle.com/lgn/signin. To log in simply enter your email address and password used at the time of registration.
If you have not registered your account, please click here to learn how.
Dashboard Home Page:
Once you’re logged in, this will be the first page you’ll see. This home page provides an overview of your account.
On the right-hand side of this page, you’ll find ‘Maker News’ articles which will keep you up to date with any updates or changes that we think you’d like to know.
Above ‘Maker News,’ you will find your profile name, as well as a drop-down arrow for our FAQ, Maker Support contact information and where you can sign out.
On the left side of the screen, there’s a list of tabs including Orders, Customizers, Storefront, Account, as well as alternative ways to reach Maker News and the FAQ.
The Orders section is where you can find information pertaining to your orders. To make managing orders as easy as possible, we’ve broken them into five sections.
- All Orders: - Contains all orders placed within the filtered time range, regardless of their status.
- New: - Shows only new orders received that have not yet started your production process.
- Making: - Once you click on a product’s order ID and click on the production sheet link, it will move the order to the Making state. The order will then appear in the Making tab until it is ready to ship.
- Shipped: - Once you click to print a shipping label on an order, it moves it into the Shipped status.The customer will be notified when this occurs, so only print the shipping label once the item has been produced and is ready to be shipped.
- Canceled: This shows orders that’ve been canceled by either the customer or you, the maker. If you need to cancel an order please email Maker Support.
In the Customizer tab is where you create customizers and add Products to your store.
Once the Customizer is published, you have the option to add new products under that Customizer. This a good way of grouping products that require the same sets of inputs to produce an order.
Grouping similar products under a Customizer makes it easier to update or change all of them at once.
Here’s how you create a new Customizer:
- Once logged in, navigate to your dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Customizers’ tab
- Within that tab, click on ‘Add Customizer’ in the top right-hand corner.
- Follow the steps to create your new customizer.
You will also have the ability to add, edit, clone, make out of stock or delete a product type or style in the Customizer section. You can do this by clicking on the drop-down menu called ‘Add a New Product’ to the right of the published product line you’d like to update.
Your storefront is where you can manage the look and feel of your store. To do so, click on your 'Storefront’ tab which will bring you to your store on the Zazzle Platform.
To setup your Maker storefront you need to:
- Sign into your Maker account dashboard, go here. Once signed in, click on ‘Storefront’ on the sidebar. You can then click on ‘Go to your Storefront’ which will bring you to the main Zazzle website.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ tab. Here, you can change your logo, add your story, manage your collections, display links to your website and social media and provide information about you and your team members.
The ‘Account’ section is probably the most important section next to ‘Orders.’ Here is where you will manage your Maker info, Payments, Shipping & Sales Tax, and Users & Login information.
- Maker Info: - This is where your primary information is found including main email address, contact and company information.
- Payments: - This includes your payment settings and tax information.
- Shipping & Sales Tax: - Here is where you enter your shipping information and check the state(s) that you collect sales taxes from.
- Users & Login: - Here, you can update your password and provide partners, co-workers or 3rd party individuals with their own login credentials. The User Roles you can assign these individuals are as follows:
- Observer - Can view all pages except the Account page. Cannot edit order statuses, products, or other information.
- Operator - Can view and manage orders on the Orders page.
- Marketing - Can view and manage your storefront on Zazzle.
- Product Management - Can view and manage products on the Products page.
- Admin - Can view and edit all information on the Maker dashboard. Please note that the account owner is the only user that can add, edit, and remove users. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to change your account owner.
If you are encountering any technical issues, please contact us at email@example.com.