Yes, we support parent-child products in instances where the Maker is adding a new product with the same options and inputs as an existing customizer. The only differences are the options, the name and the photo showing the final product. The best way to describe this is to think of a Customizer as the Parent and the Products, within a Customizer that are specific instances or combinations of the options, as the child. Below is a step-by-step guide explaining this further.
- Once logged in, navigate to the product section of your dashboard.
- Click on the drop down to the right of the published product line and click on the ‘Add a New Product’ option.
- This will bring you to the Photos & Customizable Spot page, where you will be prompted to upload a new ‘Primary Product Photo’. Click and add the new photo.
- Move the customizable spots to their new place on our product photo. Like the original, you can add more than one photo to be used with the relevant customizable spots.
- Name the view of each image and click ‘Add a Product’.
- From there, follow the steps to create and submit your new product for review. (video)
If you are encountering any technical issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.