Your technical specifications give your potential customers insight into the product itself. Include details like dimensions, weight, and materials used. Add specifications that are unique to your product that can set you apart from competitors.
Articles in this section
- Does Zazzle support products that exist in a parent-child relationship?
- How do I accept photos from customers for their orders?
- How do I send a proof to the customer?
- Step-by-Step Guide to Product Creation
- Can Zazzle assist with onboarding my products?
- How do I edit an existing product?
- Can I delete a product?
- What if one of my product elements is out of stock?
- How do I mark a product out of stock?
- When should I split up my product offerings into several Customizers?