A Customizer is a way of grouping products that require similar inputs in order for you to produce them. You can add Customizers from your Maker Dashboard which allows you to add products to your store. Once the Customizer is published, you have the option to add new products under that Customizer. You can also think about Customizers as groupings of products from a Parent-Child relationship. The Customizer contains all of the options (Parent) whereas each product is a unique combination of those options (Child).
Articles in this section
- Does Zazzle support products that exist in a parent-child relationship?
- How do I accept photos from customers for their orders?
- How do I send a proof to the customer?
- Step-by-Step Guide to Product Creation
- Can Zazzle assist with onboarding my products?
- How do I edit an existing product?
- Can I delete a product?
- What if one of my product elements is out of stock?
- How do I mark a product out of stock?
- When should I split up my product offerings into several Customizers?