There’s any number of reasons why a customer may have requested an order to be cancelled or asked for a refund before the order was even shipped. As soon as we receive a cancellation request from the customer, we will update the order’s status so that it appears correctly in your dashboard.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the UPS Shipping Agreement?
- Can I set my own return and refund policy?
- What is the Zazzle Maturity Ratings System?
- Are there any product restrictions?
- Where can I find the Zazzle Maker Platform Agreement?
- An order has been cancelled. What happened?
- I need to cancel an order. What do I do?
- A customer has sent their order back to me. What do I do?
- How does Zazzle Know which states to collect tax from on my behalf?
- Does Zazzle collect sales tax on my behalf?