Yes; sales tax is calculated by Zazzle and we’ll collect it on your behalf and send the full breakdown to you via mail, alongside your bi-monthly statement and sales report. Zazzle will only collect sales tax on orders that are shipping to states that you have directed Zazzle to collect shipping tax from. You are still responsible for paying the sales tax that Zazzle collects on your behalf to the appropriate authorities.
Articles in this section
- Do you collect sales tax on my behalf?
- What payment methods are available to me to get paid?
- What does Zazzle charge for using the Maker platform?
- How do I add pricing upgrades for additional options on my products?
- Pricing: Do’s and Don’ts
- I’ve sold and shipped items but why haven’t I gotten paid?
- How often do I get paid?
- Will I receive a sales report?
- Do I have to calculate shipping rates for my own items?
- Is my payment affected by coupons or discount codes on Zazzle?