Zazzle is constantly running promotions, sending out coupons and providing discount codes for potential customers. Your payment is not affected by any of these discount methods. You will receive your full 70% of the net sale price - the full price set by you. Any discounts are directly taken from Zazzle’s 30% fee of the net sale price.
Articles in this section
- Do you collect sales tax on my behalf?
- What payment methods are available to me to get paid?
- What does Zazzle charge for using the Maker platform?
- How do I add pricing upgrades for additional options on my products?
- Pricing: Do’s and Don’ts
- I’ve sold and shipped items but why haven’t I gotten paid?
- How often do I get paid?
- Will I receive a sales report?
- Do I have to calculate shipping rates for my own items?
- Is my payment affected by coupons or discount codes on Zazzle?