No, there is no need. The shipping price charged to the customer is determined by Zazzle. Shipping prices are determined based on the dimensions and weight specified in the 'Fulfillment & Shipping' section, under 'Shipping Information', when adding a Customizer. In addition, the 'ship to' and 'ship from' address and the shipping speed are selected by the customer at check out.
Articles in this section
- What is the Zazzle Shipping Service Fee?
- Do I set the shipping prices on my products?
- How do I update my ship from address?
- Where can I find my shipping labels?
- How does shipping work?
- What shipping carriers does Zazzle’s shipping service use?
- How should I package my shipments?
- What if I want to ship with my own services and not use the shipping labels you provide?
- What is Zazzle Black?
- I'm ready to ship, but the weight and dimensions are incorrect. What do I do?