Shipping labels are generated based on the dimensions and weight specified in the ‘Fulfillment & Shipping’ section, under ‘Shipping Information,’ when uploading your product. If these details are incorrect after your product has been uploaded or if you need a label for a larger box in order to ship your product, please contact us. Please include the package ID, correct weight, and shipping dimensions and we’ll be able to issue a new label, as well as update your live product settings for future orders.
Articles in this section
- What is the Zazzle Shipping Service Fee?
- Do I set the shipping prices on my products?
- How do I update my ship from address?
- Where can I find my shipping labels?
- How does shipping work?
- What shipping carriers does Zazzle’s shipping service use?
- How should I package my shipments?
- What if I want to ship with my own services and not use the shipping labels you provide?
- What is Zazzle Black?
- I'm ready to ship, but the weight and dimensions are incorrect. What do I do?