Reprinting a shipping label is easy. All you need to do is shred or destroy the old label, then click ‘Print Label’ again from within the order in question in your orders tab on your Maker account. Don’t worry about the old label, we’ll take care of voiding it so you can focus on the task at hand.
Articles in this section
- What is the Zazzle Shipping Service Fee?
- Do I set the shipping prices on my products?
- How do I update my ship from address?
- Where can I find my shipping labels?
- How does shipping work?
- What shipping carriers does Zazzle’s shipping service use?
- How should I package my shipments?
- What if I want to ship with my own services and not use the shipping labels you provide?
- What is Zazzle Black?
- I'm ready to ship, but the weight and dimensions are incorrect. What do I do?