To find all information pertaining to your orders, simply go to https://maker.zazzle.com/lgn/signin. Once logged into your Maker dashboard, select the Orders tab (upper left). Here is where you will find new orders, orders being made, orders that have been shipped and those orders that were canceled.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have all of the information I need to produce an order. How do I contact the customer to receive clarification?
- My shipping label won’t print properly. What do I do?
- I received some confusing instructions from a customer. What should I do?
- I need to cancel an order. How do I do that?
- I see an order has been cancelled. What could have happened?
- How do I place a product out of stock so that orders stop from coming in?
- My customer emailed me directly with a question I can’t answer. What do I do?
- I received a notification that I have an order! What do I do now?
- My order is ready to go. How do I ship it?
- Where can I see all of my orders?