Production time is how long a product takes to make, from the point an order is placed and received until it has finished manufacturing and is ready to be handed to the shipping carrier. Production time can be seen from the product page on the main Zazzle website. Zazzle production time is measured in business days (Monday to Friday, excluding recognized U.S. holidays). You may provide a range for your estimate; for example, 4-7 business days.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have all of the information I need to produce an order. How do I contact the customer to receive clarification?
- My shipping label won’t print properly. What do I do?
- I received some confusing instructions from a customer. What should I do?
- I need to cancel an order. How do I do that?
- I see an order has been cancelled. What could have happened?
- How do I place a product out of stock so that orders stop from coming in?
- My customer emailed me directly with a question I can’t answer. What do I do?
- I received a notification that I have an order! What do I do now?
- My order is ready to go. How do I ship it?
- Where can I see all of my orders?