The only payment method available at this time is by check sent via mail. It’s important to keep your payment address details valid and up to date in order to receive payments successfully. You can manage your payment settings here. Currently, we don’t offer electronic payment methods like PayPal.
Articles in this section
- Do you collect sales tax on my behalf?
- What payment methods are available to me to get paid?
- What does Zazzle charge for using the Maker platform?
- How do I add pricing upgrades for additional options on my products?
- Pricing: Do’s and Don’ts
- I’ve sold and shipped items but why haven’t I gotten paid?
- How often do I get paid?
- Will I receive a sales report?
- Do I have to calculate shipping rates for my own items?
- Is my payment affected by coupons or discount codes on Zazzle?