You will receive a sales report on a bi-monthly basis alongside your statements. The sales reports will provide you with the breakdown of the orders customers made for individual products during the payment period. This allows you to get an overview of all related financial information.
Articles in this section
- Do you collect sales tax on my behalf?
- What payment methods are available to me to get paid?
- What does Zazzle charge for using the Maker platform?
- How do I add pricing upgrades for additional options on my products?
- Pricing: Do’s and Don’ts
- I’ve sold and shipped items but why haven’t I gotten paid?
- How often do I get paid?
- Will I receive a sales report?
- Do I have to calculate shipping rates for my own items?
- Is my payment affected by coupons or discount codes on Zazzle?