All customer addresses are validated upon checkout. If the address fails to validate, the customer will be prompted to use a corrected or suggested address. In some events or circumstances, a customer may override our address verification process. If this occurs and leads to shipping issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with your concerns and we’ll do our best to resolve any problems.
Articles in this section
- What is the Zazzle Shipping Service Fee?
- Do I set the shipping prices on my products?
- How do I update my ship from address?
- Where can I find my shipping labels?
- How does shipping work?
- What shipping carriers does Zazzle’s shipping service use?
- How should I package my shipments?
- What if I want to ship with my own services and not use the shipping labels you provide?
- What is Zazzle Black?
- I'm ready to ship, but the weight and dimensions are incorrect. What do I do?